As a company made up entirely of club cricketers, It’s Just Cricket’s mission is to not only give something back, but also to enhance and develop amateur cricket in any way we can. One of the main methods we use is our unique ‘Club Commission’ scheme where you can earn money for your cricket club on all the cricket equipment that you buy from us. As you will regularly need to spend money on new kit anyway, you may as well do so at a place that’ll actually give you something back for it! Here’s how it works:
Firstly, you must register your club either over the telephone or via email. Of course, only amateur cricket clubs are eligible, but there are no restrictions on age – youth/colt teams are welcome too. We require the following information in order to approve your registration:
- Team Sheet/Written List of all team members (with a minimum of 15).
- Name and contact details of Captain and Treasurer.
- Club website (if applicable).
NO SUBSCRIPTION OR REGISTRATION FEES - it's free to register.
Once your club's registration is approved, your Captain and Treasurer will be sent a welcoming email, which will confirm our payment methods as well as the rules of the scheme. The main rule is that your club will be paid commission on every item that anyone on your team sheet buys from It’s Just Cricket, either online or in store.
There are three tiers, as follows:
- Bronze Club = 4% commission. This is given to every club upon approval of your registration.
- Silver Club = 6% commission + £40 Promotion Bonus. Your club will be promoted from bronze to silver if six different players have placed an order of £50 or more with It’s Just Cricket. The £40 promotion bonus is a one-off that will be paid upon achieving promotion.
- Gold Club = 10% commission + £100 Promotion Bonus. This is the elite status for clubs on the scheme. To qualify, a full team of eleven must have placed an order of £50 or more with It’s Just Cricket. The £100 promotion bonus is a one-off that will be paid upon achieving promotion.
Postage fees do not apply - commission will be paid on the total product value only. Neither Commission nor Promotion Bonuses are paid to individuals. Rather, payment will be made directly to your club’s bank account (on a monthly basis). Your club can then use the money for more net sessions, coaching or increasing your fixture list; perhaps even adding an overseas tour to your itinerary. Whatever tickles your fancy – it is your money and your club, after all. Do you think your club will take home gold this summer?! Register today and find out…