1) Copyright & Trade Marks. It’s Just Cricket’s website, together with its design, text, graphics, illustrations and images are (unless otherwise stated) copyright of It’s Just Cricket Ltd, its Licensors or the relevant contributor. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, adapt or otherwise use any copyright material in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
2) Pricing. All prices are in GBP sterling and inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate (currently 20.0%). You may pay by most major credit/debit cards or Paypal. We are under no obligation to accept your order. Prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may change at any time prior to acceptance of your order. We will inform you of any changes.
3) VAT exemptions. All orders for delivery outside of the UK & European Union (and for BFPO) are VAT exempt. If your delivery address falls within one of these regions, we will bill you accordingly, with the VAT exclusive prices calculated automatically at checkout.
4) Delivery (UK Mainland). Orders will not be dispatched until payment has been received. If your goods are not in stock, we will order the goods for you after payment has cleared. We aim to deliver all items in stock to UK mainland addresses within 1-2 working days for Express Delivery orders, or 3-4 days for Standard Delivery orders. If you have ordered a bat with the “knocking-in" service please allow an extra 10-14 working days for delivery, or 15-21 days at peak periods (March/April/May). If a product is not in stock we will back order it for you, but in this case, please allow up to 28 days for delivery. If you would rather not wait you will be given the option of a similar alternative product, or the option to cancel your order.
5) European & International (Rest of World) Delivery: European delivery times will vary depending on the region, but usually take 3-5 working days. Other areas, such as the USA, are usually slightly quicker and take a maximum of 2-3 days. No matter where you live, if you have ordered a bat with the “knocking-in" service, please allow an extra 4-5 working days for delivery, or 10-14 days at peak periods (March/April/May). For all orders outside of the UK, we offer a ship by weight service, meaning your shipping cost will be calculated at checkout based purely on the total weight of the products ordered. A few (Standard Delivery) examples are as follows:
Cricket Ball to Europe: £9.00
Cricket Ball to USA: £10.00
Cricket Ball to Australia/India/New Zealand: £10.00
Batting Gloves to Europe: £12.00
Batting Gloves to USA: £11.00
Batting Gloves to Australia/India/New Zealand: £15.00
Cricket Bat to USA: £15.00
Cricket Bat to Canada: £25.00
Cricket Bat to Europe: £20.00
Cricket Bat to Australia/India/New Zealand: £30.00
Adult Wheelie/Stand-Up Bag to USA: £60.00
Adult Wheelie/Stand-Up Bag to Europe: £50.00
Batting Pads to Australia/India/New Zealand: £55.00
Batting Pads to Europe: £20.00
Batting Pads to USA: £40.00
All 1kg+ orders outside of Europe are sent via air freight express couriers (usually DHL or UPS), which are fully trackable.
It’s Just Cricket Ltd shall not be liable for any delays related to customs inspection and/or clearance requirements. Any Import duties or Taxes must be paid by You (the customer). It’s Just Cricket Ltd have NO CONTROL on this matter.
6) Cancelled Orders. You have the legal right, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel your order at any time up to seven working days starting the day after your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre. Liability for return postage costs on cancelled orders is the responsibility of the customer. All items must be returned as new, in their original packaging. We recommend returning your goods by recorded delivery.
7) Damaged or Faulty Goods. Claims for damaged or faulty goods must be sent to us within 14 days of receipt. The goods must first be returned in their original packaging, with a completed returns form included. This does not apply to faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or every day wear and tear. We will inspect the goods and check carefully against all the claims made. In some instances, our inspection may include a consultation with the manufacturer. If we agree that the goods are indeed damaged or faulty, we will replace the item, refund your card or use the amount paid as credit towards an alternative item. Please note that cricket bats that pick up minor damage to the toe and/or edges are usually not considered "faulty" since this can happen to any bat at any time. Return postage costs will also be reimbursed, up to a maximum of £10.00, if a receipt of postage is included. We recommend returning your goods by recorded delivery. We are unable to refund the cost of Special Delivery.
8) Exchanges & Refunds. If you have ordered the wrong size or colour, or wish to return goods for any reason other than that they are damaged or faulty, then you must also do so within 14 days of receipt. If you would like an exchange, please re-order the item you require online and we will give you a full refund (less postage) upon receipt of your return. If an exchange is not required, we will give you a full refund (less postage) upon receipt, provided that the goods are returned unused, in their original packaging, within 14 days of receipt. Liability for postage costs back to us will be with the customer unless your goods are damaged, faulty or there was an error on our part.
9) Online security. Whilst we provide a safe and secure online ordering system using SSL encryption, credit card orders placed through the website are done so entirely at your own risk. We do not store your card details and all information supplied to us is used solely to process your order. We never pass your details on to third parties. All payments are protected against fraud using our website’s fraud checking facility.
10) Sales on this site are governed by English law and you agree to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. By submitting an order you are indicating unequivocal acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11) These terms and conditions do not affect your legal or statutory rights.
12) It’s Just Cricket Ltd will endeavour to ensure that this website is fully operational at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that it will be completely free of faults. In particular, access to this website may be interrupted or restricted to allow for emergency or routine repairs or maintenance to be carried out or the introduction of new facilities or services. In the event of acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond the reasonable control of It’s Just Cricket Ltd, such as technical or power failure, or natural and physical disasters, It’s Just Cricket Ltd shall be excused the attributed prevention or delay of performance for so long as such a situation endures. Further, It’s Just Cricket Ltd have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered, any delay in doing so, or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by such circumstances.
Finally, a note on sponsorship: It’s Just Cricket Ltd will never, under any circumstances, sponsor a cricketer, regardless of the standard they play at. We reserve that to the manufacturers.